Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Today is the official start of Dustin's time in California. Two weeks ago we moved in to the spare bedroom at Blaine and Sam's house. The Merrick family was a complete blessing in our lives, but we decided it would be best for my mental sanity to move in with Blaine and Sam while Dustin is gone for a month. Sam is home for the summer since he is a high school football coach/teacher and Blaine is on maternity leave so we figured I probably would have been coming over here every day anyway. During this process, I know I am going to be so thankful to be surrounded and living with Blaine and Sam to help encourage, support, and distract me. I also love that I have been able to see Gracen grow and love being with her every single day. I am continually amazed by how gracious the Lord has been to us and am excited to see what He will continue to do through Dustin in Califonia. The verse that keeps coming to my mind is Proverbs 19:21 "Many are the plans in a human heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails." As much as I would love to stay in Dallas, I know that we are going to be placed according to His Purpose. What a comfort and joy to know that this whole thing is covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment